[cctbxbb] Correct use of SVN to update cctbx

castro at biochem.mpg.de castro at biochem.mpg.de
Tue Oct 28 04:16:06 PDT 2014

Hi everybody,

Sorry to bother again.
How do I update the source code using SVN?

In the bundle version that I installed
(cctbx_bundle.tar.gz, downloaded from http://cci.lbl.gov/cctbx_build/)

I could not find "cctbx_sources/mmtbx/command_line/map_comparison.py"

Then I used:
svn checkout http://svn.code.sf.net/p/cctbx/code/trunk cctbx-code

In the downloaded folder I found the file that I was looking for.
"cctbx-code/mmtbx/command_line/map_comparison.py"

My question is:

How can I integrate these updates to my previous version?

I tried using the cctbx_install_script.csh script targeting to
cctbx-code but did not work.

I also tried by copying the contents of cctbx-code into cctbx-sources
and running cctbx_install_script.csh but did not work.

Thanks a lot for your help

Marcelino