[cctbxbb] simtbx

Nicholas Sauter nksauter at lbl.gov
Wed May 3 07:49:09 PDT 2017

Graeme,

Yes, we want simtbx to be in cctbx_project.

No, simtbx should not be configured by default when you install
cctbx_project, only when you specifically ask for it, such as when xfel is
configured, which already does depend on dials.

And no, I was not aware of the dials dependency.  Could you point it out
specifically?  I was only aware of it's dependence on dxtbx.

Nick

Nicholas K. Sauter, Ph. D.
Senior Scientist, Molecular Biophysics & Integrated Bioimaging Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Rd., Bldg. 33R0345
Berkeley, CA 94720
(510) 486-5713