[cctbxbb] Fwd: buildbot failure in Phenix on cctbx-ci-ci

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 5 11:03:06 PDT 2018

Art

It is not fixed. If you run

libtbx.find_clutter  iota_single_image.py

it will tell you what you have not fixed. I suggest always running this
before committing.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov