[cctbxbb] Automated Travis CI for phenix

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Thu May 24 10:39:16 PDT 2018

Hi Elliot,

phenix.fmodel and phenix.maps scripts are fully available in cctbx:

cctbx_project/mmtbx/command_line/fmodel.py
cctbx_project/mmtbx/command_line/maps.py

and have zero dependencies from Phenix closed-source repository.
You can just call them with cctbx-aware python in your software.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.