[phenixbb] phenix.model_vs_data

Young-Jin Cho yjcho at brandeis.edu
Thu May 13 10:37:18 PDT 2010

Dear Phenix users,
This might be trivial questions though...
1. When you did phenix.model_vs_data, I see the discrepancy between R/Rfree.
 'After applying resolution and sigma cutoffs' seems more accurate one though, could someone explain why it has such-even small though- discrepancy?

2. Also, when you do phenix.polygon, I used to seeing many branches from old version. With my current version(phenix-1.6.1-343), I normally see only 5 branches. Is there any reasons for that?

Thanks in advance as always.

Young-Jin