[phenixbb] distinguish between metals

Tim Gruene tg at shelx.uni-ac.gwdg.de
Tue Jul 1 09:17:55 PDT 2014

Dear Aleks,

you won't be able to reliably distinguish between these metals unless you
measure anywhere above and below the absorption of the metal of interest. If you
want to proove that metal is not present in the entire crystal, you could do a
fluorescence scan, but I don't know if there are SAXS machines that work around
an Fe-edge.

Best,
Tim