[phenixbb] Job Opportunities at Surrozen Inc (SFO Bay Area)

Parthasarathy Sampathkumar spartha2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 18:00:07 PST 2021

Dear All,

I would like to bring to the attention of suitable candidates the following
exciting job opportunities at Surrozen Inc, located in South San Francisco.

Surrozen is a biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing
novel regenerative medicines with a focus on unlocking the powerful
self-renewal properties of the body through specific control of the Wnt
signaling pathway.

Our vision is to engage the body’s own biological tissue repair mechanisms
with our targeted regenerative antibodies, overcoming research and
development hurdles that have been previously intractable, and have held
back drug development efforts in the promising area of Wnt biology.

*Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Biochemistry and Biophysics:*

https://apply.workable.com/surrozen/j/ACBA0B0D96/

*Scientist, Protein Sciences: *
https://apply.workable.com/surrozen/j/DF4518083F/

*Research Associate, Protein Purification:*
https://apply.workable.com/surrozen/j/7D64A01556/

Many Thanks,
Best Wishes,
Partha Sampathkumar PhD