[phenixbb] [EXTERNAL] 3Fe4S clusters in real-space refinement

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 18 15:44:43 PDT 2022

Rhys

You can use the phil option

superpose_ideal_ligand = *None all SF4 F3S DVT

to superpose an ideal F3S to avoid the mess. I'm also happy to take a
closer look.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909      Web  : CCI.LBL.gov
ORCID : orcid.org/0000-0001-8857-9464