[phenixbb] phenix.refine command lane xyz restrains

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 24 08:51:21 PDT 2022

Hi Błażej,

I have a ligand that I built into the polder map and I want to tell the
> software "do not change the positions in space of these atoms". How can
> I do that?

You can use reference_coordinate_restraints scope which is intended to keep
the model in place. Note that they are restraints, so some deviation can
still occur. Check available parameters here:
https://phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/refinement.html , but you
will need
enabled = True
selection = "your atom selection"