[phenixbb] regarding number of unique reflections

Gerard Bricogne gb10 at globalphasing.com
Wed Jan 12 12:17:40 PST 2022

Dear Tim,

     Your final question suggests that you might have missed the answer
contained in the following announcement

https://www.wwpdb.org/news/news?year=2021#60638da1931d5660393084c3

that clearly states that the deposition of unmerged data is now supported.
These extensions of the mmCIF dictionary included the tidying up of the
definitions related to the deposition of anomalous data.

     Your active participation in the on-going efforts to promote such
depositions into the PDB would be of great benefit to the project. More
information available on request :-)) .

     With best wishes,

          Gerard.