[phenixbb] regarding number of unique reflections

Viney Singh vineysingh22 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 16:39:32 PST 2022

Dear Tim and others,

Thanks for your valuable insights.

Will it be okay if I treat Friedel's pair as separate reflections, even if
there is no anomalous signal for structure refinement. Can such reflections
(Friedel's pair) be considered unique reflections in that case?

If I treat them separately I still have a multiplicity of 6 and completion
of more than 95%.

Thanks again.