[cctbxbb] Python 3.12 release schedule

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Mon Feb 26 01:07:42 PST 2024

I have a question about the conda packages actually: I found out that cctbx-base is build with `—builder=cctbx`, by reading the recipe on the subrepository cctbx-base-feedstock on the conda-forge repo. But I can’t find a subrepo for the conda package cctbx.
What is the exact difference between cctbx-base and cctbx?