[phenixbb] refinement of an ensemble of structures -> cryoEM variability

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 11 08:16:06 PST 2022

Hi Vincent,

this looks like a very specialized task that I've never heard of before!
We can add a tool to do that if this becomes something that more than
one person does more than once. Meanwhile, a simple script in a language
of your preference (python, linux shell, etc) should do the job. I can
help with a script if needed, let me know!

Also.. just curious -- what is "3D variability of this map"? Is this one
map that is a composition of several map or an ensemble of maps?

Pavel